What Personal Information Do We Store?
- User name
- Hashed unique email (*)
- Hashed password
- Prefered language
- Registration time
- Login time
(*) Please note your e-mail is used only for login identification. We won't be able to send you notifications, until you specificaly request it.
Optional Private Data You Can Store In Our Database:
- Plain text e-mail, if you'd like to link your account to our personal e-mail communication.
What Gaming Information Do We Store?
- The least amount of data required to re-load your session after login
- Your performance in public matches (leagues, cups etc)
- Bug-reports and feature-requests posted to our "support" board
Do We Have Any Anonymous Reporting?
Yes. For debugging and profiling purposes we are tracking performance of all key server components.
None of those data can be backtracked to your account.
Beside our own tools, this site is currently using Google Analytics.
What Cookies Do We Use?
- Id of your current session
- Auto-login data
- Cookies and local storage required to keep configuration (state) of some web-tools
By signing in you automatically accept all our privacy policies. In return we will do our best to protect your data from intruders. Please keep in mind you should NOT store any sensitive data on our servers - on any server, across the whole internet.